THINGS TO DO WITH CHILDREN IN PALM BEACH COUNTY FLORIDA
Here are 5 of the best things to do with children in Palm Beach County
Often our clients ask us, " If we buy a home in Palm Beach what attactions are there in the area for our kids?" Schools are always a big concern when moving to a new area and purchasing a new home. But knowing what the local attractions are is also important. Palm Beach County is growing fast and so are the "things to do".
There are 38 cities and towns in Palm Beach County. Each one has something different to offer when spending time with a child or a group of children. Throughout Palm Beach County there are clean, safe, beaches, playgrounds, hiking trails, nature ceters and parks. But there are 5 things all kids love to do when in Palm Beach.
Here they are;
1) Rapids Water Park Rides include a 25,000-square-foot wave pool, a quarter-mile lazy river, Big Thunder, Black Thunder and Brain Drain. Some of the best water park thrill rides on the east coast.
2) Cool off and/or stay dry. To hot to enjoy the outdoors? Or is it raining cats adn dogs? There are two great ice skating rinks kids love. Palm Beach Ice Works in West Palm Beach and Skate Zone in Lake Worth.
3) Lion Country Safari is located in Loxahatchee Florida. It is the only drive-through safari adventure with more than 1000 animals, including lions, giraffes and the largest herd of zebra outside of Africa.
4) South Florida Science Center and Aquarium located in West Palm Beach features a planetarium, hands-on educational exhibits, an early childhood education room, science lab, theater and butterfly garden. The Aquariums of the Atlantic house some of Florida's most beautiful native fish such as Queen angels, sharks, eels, stingrays and seahorses as well as some fish that have invaded Florida's habitats.
5) Palm Beach County Zoo located in West Palm Beach is home to Malayan tigers, Mexican spider monkeys, and jaguars.
Be safe and enjoy!!!
April 22, 2019
You can Log In or leave your comments as a guest.